General Training Tas 1 Sample questions
· Write a letter to a bus company saying you have left something valuable on the bus and tell them what to do if they find it.
· You have recently moved to a new house. There has been damage after you have moved into the house. Write a letter to your landlord explaining what has happened and ask him what you can do.
· You have asked for accommodation to do a course in a country; your plan has changed and you would like to ask for new accommodation. Write to the agency and explain your situation and ask for your new accommodation.
· Write a letter to a company you worked for and say what you think about good or weak points of the company; say whether you think some changes should be made.
· A company has invited you for a job interview, but the train that you have taken was delayed. Write a letter to the railway company and explain the situation. Write what they can do for you. (What you want them to do for you?)
· You are invited for a job interview recently, but the train that you have taken delayed. Write a letter to the railway company and explain your journey
· Write what you want them to do
· Write a letter to the sports center manager complaining about some problems you face when you go to his sports center.
· A friend has written you a letter and offered you help in your forthcoming trip to a foreign country. He has offered you to help you find suitable accommodation. Write him a letter and tell him what you have in mind for accommodation.